15 July 2009

Four Days!!!

Hey Guys!
It has come to my attention that I am leaving for Hawaii in four short days!!!!! I am sooooo super excited and I am bouncing of the walls!!!!! And I just checked the forecast and wow, the weather will be perfect.
The days will start of with rain or a gentle drizzle, and proceed to clear up and get to a sunny, comfy high of 84 degrees. The night will chill down to around 74. If that isnt perfect weather, what is?
On another note I had alot of fun today. To recap I will use bullets, because they are awesome!
  • Woke up
  • went into mom and dads room and slept in their bed
  • woke up again and made a hot choclate and put it in the fridge
  • watched a wedding in the today show (it was really pretty)
  • did my hair
  • walked downtown with grant and saw *drum roll please* a Lamborghini Mercilago :D!!(which for the record, is the second hottest car in the world. The first is the Audi r8)
  • Grant got a hair cut while I spent 45 minutes at sav-on looking at makeup
  • walked to the movies and saw the Proposal a second time, this time with Grant
  • Walked to the State Street Deli and got the best sandwich ever (chicken breast with provolone, pineapple, and Teraki sauce)
  • came home and passed out on the couch (tired)
  • made a frapichino by myself
  • watched tv
  • ate a salad
  • watched wipeout, and I survived a Japanese game show
  • and now, here I am

I <3>

P.S. I will have the pictures tomorrow

2 comments:

Olive said...

i love i survived a japenese game show!

Paigey said...

ya!!!!! go green tigers!