01 July 2009

Big Decision!!!!!!!

This year in computer we had alot of free time (this is a long story so just hold on). All of this free time on the internet got to be suprisingly boring (Carley, you know what I mean). I got to thinking about summer and my free time, and vacation. My summer all of a sudden sounded really buisy! The last three weeks before school I am at camp on vacation, so I had a new problem. How am I going to get stuff for school? With this delima, I decided to save time by looking at backpacks online, so we wouldnt have to stay an hour at sport chalet making the decision. I found a backpack that was WAY cool, just WAY over priced. It was the style of those superbreak backpacks from JanSport, which are around $30 each. This ever so extrodinary backpack was twice that, and the same size. But I couninued to worship it from afar, hoping Zappos would consider putting it on sale. But I really wanted it, so I googled the backpacks name and I almost died. Tillies had it for HALF PRICE!!!! i freaked. I emailed the link to dad claiming it would be the best backpack ever and now FedEx is shipping it to me!! I love my life!!!
O, and I hope Olive and Caroline had fun at the Grand Canyon!! :)
Love,
Paigey

2 comments:

LovesMoose said...

haha paige you crack me up

Olive said...

Thanks for the shoutout paige!! Awesome backpack!!