11 June 2009

Last day recap!!

I still cant belive school is over, it is really bittersweet. I cried when the bell rang (saddness) and I really couldnt get a grip but I cant do anything now.. its over, done, finished, and its quiet a momentus occasion. I am hainging out with my cousins today, and we went to the olive market. it is fun but I wish more than anything that I could be with Caroline, Breyer , olive, carley, and alex. I hope they are having a great time without me.
For a weather update it is STILL dark and gloomy, it really dosent feel like june at all. But oh whell, i now it will eventually get hot again and I wil be wishing for cold weather, but untill then I dont like it. And I will stay up to date with my blog, even though school is out.

Love, Huggs, and kisses, Paigey

No comments: