15 June 2009

Braclets!

Hey Guys!
This afternoon my cousin and I went to a beeding class at the rolling stone (a bead store downtown). We had a total blast and made some really cool stuff. I really wish I had pictures at the moment but I dont so youll just have to wait. To describe them, my earings and braclet are blue, pink, and white and they arent identical but the match just the same. Savanah's are pink and floral and chuncky (they are so cute). I would advise this class to anyone and I think it is like $20.00.
On another note I am going to yoga tomorow with my friends and yoga itself is fun but being with my friends will be a whole nother level of awesome. I am very excited, and thank you Olive for inviting me!
Always,
Paigey

2 comments:

Olive said...

no prob Paige!! I'm super excited!!=:)

LovesMoose said...

Haha i am so excited