04 May 2009

inter connecting bloggy thingys


I know that the title of this blog post is like weird but I don't know how to describe it.... All of my friends including Caroline have a blog now... its so cool! So here's a shout out to all of my friends in blog land world
As of this moment it is Monday and we are stuck in computer cause we are testing and the periods are like 77 minutes (darn)
The last two nights of circus were good and I had a lot of fun.I got to go over to Caroline's house to "study" for state tests. It was a lot of fun but due to circus i had to leave early
I was also really bored in computer so I decided to look at backpacks online and found a really cool pink one. The tragedy is that the picture was way to small and i decided to look for a bigger better picture and stumbled upon this one... which is cooler than the pink one.

No comments: