25 May 2009

Friends! :)

Hey guys,
This weekend was crazy! Girls are confusing even to other girls. Thank you for all of my friends who were there for me when a little thing went a little to far.... this poem is for the whole group
BTW I made it myself *sound the applause*

here for me,
here for you,
here for the group,
here any day its true
Love you like a sister,
love you every day,
love you for a million years,
my love is here to stay
here for me when i make mistakes,
and me to you the same,
here for me when i feel bad,
and tell me when I'm lame
makes the world a better place,
makes my world go round,
makes my heart have a pace,
makes my feet touch the ground
always with open arms,
always with grace and charm,
always here for you,
always make me better throu and throu,
always friends forever,
its true :)

1 comment:

Olive said...

You are a great poet!!!! I never knew you were so lyrical!!! haha