25 April 2009

OMG! Rehearsals week three!


   Wow, I cant believe it. The circus is next weekend! Thats right, next weekend. I am so deliriously happy and excited and and and and and and did I say OMG I am so happy I might just jump up and down excited! Anyway the contortion routine was a snap, and the multiple routine is easier than i thought. I cant say the same for rings though, (my trainer changed the routine at the last minute.....) but its coming together somewhat smoothly. I am less than happy about the act order for rings and multiple but what can you do. 
   This somewhat piggish picture of me eating cotton candy was taken by my friend Dominique. It was free at rehearsals (Woo Hoo) and I got like the biggest one. People were pulling all of this cotton candy off of my paper coney thing, it was super funny but i think you just had to be there. Anyway more circus news is coming so stay tuned

P.S. thanks Olive for reading this junk! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paigellie! Thanks for the shoutout in your blog! I enjoy reading it. You are a great writer! I got a blog of my own...Yay! If you ever want to check it out it is olivesoctogon.blogspot.com.
<3Olive