11 March 2009

Something other than circus

So, in the last 5 or so posts I've made, they've been circus so........... I need to find something else to talk about. Ive got it! Spring Break!!!!!!
I don't really know if were going tot mammoth this spring break. But I do know that I am excited to have many sleepovers and Tepee somebodies house that will not be named. The problem is that I have circus practice that week and WAIT! I am talking about circus, again! Stupid brain, where was i... o yeah, Grant also has golf that week and my dad has a conference thingy. But anyway, I am proud to say that this blog post is almost entirely Circus free!
Love,
Paigey

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

You better not teepee my house...and I love that thingy that you put at the top of the page! (The thing that says "Circus Freak" with all the stick figure people)
-Olly:D