23 September 2007

Uh-oh

Today is a very nervous day for my brother and my dad today. The reason is that today is game day. My dad's favorite team (49ers) and my brothers favorite team (steelers) face each other today. Mom and I don't like game day it when the 49ers and Steelers play. That's because Grant and dad (but mostly Grant) like to pressure us into rooting for their team. So, mom and I are going on a girls day out. Right now I can hear my dad yelling at the t.v. Anyway, I hope they just have a tie game.

P.S. Broncos RULE !!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a tough day all around for the Hoel football fans. B is a Lions fan and my Eagles spanked them handily.

He's a pretty sore loser...

;~)

babybuttercup said...

At least my Lions don't cheat and use hometown refs on the payroll.